LRL 0.00% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

LRL - Labyrinth Resources - General Discussion, page-34

1. wbn
    466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    if you currently have 2m shares registered to your name on the 19th September, your entitled to approx 1m fp shares that will cost you 0.003c…or $3000….

that raise closes on the 10th October with payment needs to be received….there is a chance of scale back too and monies proportionately returned…

the share consolidation will happen early November around the 6th, 1 new share for existing 10 shares…after all this capital raising…

I find it hard to tell you the post amount of shares on the registry…I read post entitlement and total take up, there will be 4.58b shares…..

So mid October…around 17th…all the shares will be allocated….id expect the price to take a hair cut…just picked up 0.003c and sell at 1.5c… beautiful arbitrage

find it interesting that any shortfall in uptake won’t be placed with eligible shareholders…but rather ‘Sophisticated investors’ (friends with benefits)

Come 1st November…consolidation day, 1:10….

the full register will be about 458m shares….

there’s 36.5m options that expire 6th November with x price of 4.5c….

let’s no forget RC drilling starts at comet vale in October…

im sure the guys have a juicy announcement or two to prop the price during this transition period….i mean they have 500k oz in Canada for a start with ath gold price….

If I’m wrong in calcs/ assumptions, apologies

so technically yes…but many variables
    hope this helps
    Last edited by wbn: Yesterday, 21:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.