LRS 2.44% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Just to put things in perspective, we are just $0.001 down a...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Just to put things in perspective, we are just $0.001 down a tiny 3% from yesterday's close and up 30% from last Wednesday. Just saying

Drilling now is imminent, followed by assays, followed by phase 2 drilling followed by Jorc before the end of next quarter. And that's just the halloysite.
    now imagine we start to get news from Copper Peru(something expected this month) that coincides with Halloysite add to it the two Gold Projects and let's not forget the Lithium aggressive exploration. Too much to predict honestly. But one thing for sure we will be firing on all pistons within 3 months. Even Short-term investors should be ok with that I would think unless you are a day trader (again I'm not criticizing). Personally, as a long-term investor, the timeline needed to reach the milestones set are very short with exceptional risk/reward favoring us.

The news flow will be concurrent from most projects, we will be firing on all pistons, flying on four engines. I don't know of any company like LRS atm and if anyone knows one please do tell. And I'm not talking about one-hit wonders like NVA which I'm heavily invested in or ADN which I sold out early days not knowing what Halloysite was anyways.

Well done team, the most important achievement recently is that we are under the spotlight. The Projects are the same, nothing has changed. All that happened was the market has started to take notice. Just watch the new investors come in droves, especially the ones looking for a good diversified multi-mineral investment or the ones looking for the next ADN, DEG, NVA. GLTA short or long term investors, even day traders smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $560.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 19.8¢ $874.6K 4.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 249609 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ 2108139
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.