LRS 5.41% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

NP, made an error, I had it locked in my head it was the 16th,...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    NP, made an error, I had it locked in my head it was the 16th, it happens, Sure, I should of re-read he report.

As for the rest:

I simply don't think it will spike over 20 on a JORC alone... I hope I am wrong... Its an opinion, and your welcome to your own too.
    I still think it will rise, spike into the teens and then settle back around the 9-12c range after the JORC wave of trading subsides...

As for the downramping accusation ???

1. My opinion of an average announcement has the stock basically double what the stock was worth last week and 170% of the current price...
    2. My opinion of a bad announcement has the stock falling back below the current price (which is a logical assumption)

If you want to call those two opinions downramping ?? ... well I guess thats your opinion in itself...Cool beans...

However calling for peeps to whack the report button on that ?? Bridge too far man...

I get the other guy at the time had people stirred up with some inflammatory posts I see have been moderated.... but don't lump me in with that plz... Check your swing...

Peace n Coffee...

20c B

Last edited by 20centbandit: 07/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $5.736M 32.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12927 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1085860 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.