LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Hey guys, I want the price to go up like all other holders but I...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hey guys, I want the price to go up like all other holders but I am a bit tired of everyone expecting or predicting imminent upwards movement/recoveries after a short down.

The accuracy of the predictions from the last 200 'price will move this way' posts is around 41% which is less than random guessing, and it throws off new investors because some of them DO buy in on chatter hype and when it goes south the next day they become the panic sellers we complain about for dragging sp down in the short term. So literally we are jinxing ourselves.

Prices could continue to go up or down rest of today's and this week's trading session because of a thousand factors that have nothing to do with LRS or competitors like ADN or changes to the Halloysite market. It is only interesting when JORC report is released because that is directly related to the prospect of the project. Yes there might also be market manip, oppies exercising, profit takers and also new investors/holders influencing trade balance.

Lets just remember that whatever way the price moves in the short term, we are confident in the value proposition of not just Noombenberry but the potential of their other upcoming projects in Lithium, Gold, Copper. The company has turned around heaps from the 0.1c days, so rest assured that over time the average price is moving upwards no matter how many red days or spike retraces there are in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.