LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

good ol mornin @Trade4Profit88 from this sleepy New Yorker!!!I...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good ol mornin @Trade4Profit88 from this sleepy New Yorker!!!

I have seen you before on my other threads, and always welcome opposing inputs. But I also know @FlashPoint very well and he does much detailed TA analysis with detailed daily and hourly charts which actually presents the reader with a clear story "for those who are not TA's" ...

The reason I bring FlashPoint comparison up is that he is not there to invoke the harsh realities to folks but to provide the Technical analysis to help understand the situation of the Now and Potential future price movements with sophisticated methods. Some work and some predictions are slower ... heck I predict I will have pancakes today in Sydney ... let's see if it comes to fruition

your post which I read eagerly, is like if an investor spoke to a broker and asks him why he should not invest in a stock now ...
    the Broker answers "well 3 candles green = a pull back because the Stock has been running since $0.10 cents.
    the Investor ask "sorry why again , can you help me understand ?"
    Broker " well look at this mining graph , look at orphan period !!!
    Investor "ok, but was this graph not used back in the 80s when the miners were always shafted and the miners were at the bottom of the food chain. They just dug, crushed and shipped ? No chemistry, chemical sophisticated downstream additions. No real technology advances... Different stagnated Market conditions, no demand.

Has the world now not moved on since then where technology , processing, culture, the MARKET demand has all changed? The demand curves have changed since 2018 to 2019 to 2020 to 2021. Should we not only look at LIT and REMX indices to determine your TA where you think commodities like Copper, Tin, Graphite, and gosh... Lithium are heading?

Does the orphan period really apply to a buoyant demand curve. Did we not move from cutting ice blocks and storing and selling ice to homes until the demand curve changed to owing Fridges. Did the cultural evolution and technology impacts not move us from coins to paper money to plastic money to digital currencies???

So why must you still present me with an outdated Orphan period graph used in the 80s in an ever growing and changing market where one has to evolve or die?

We as humans evolve barring our current stagflation or scary geo political tensions (like TA pullbacks) Will we not evolve like we always have done? So simply put why will our Equities eventually not evolve ? Why will Demand not evolve? Look at 2018 US market crash , why did it come back to All Times High after ? People panicked, Technical Analysis doom and gloom , wars in history TA doom and gloom , disease TA doom and gloom ... why?
    Because TA will never show a simple thing called ... the BELIEF

Technically and culturally we evolve as humans. We want to make money but Time is a partner we need to understand and embrace. TA has its place for the now , FA has its place for the duration but Belief has its place in Evolution.

This evolution is what makes a $0.50 cents per share company into a $900 - $1,200 dollar per share company and time , patience, courage is needed with an incredible conviction that YOU will get there and nothing will Stop you !!! Case in point ...Tesla, Amazon , case in point LKE, case in point LTR , many many many more ... (not cross promoting)

So as our environments evolve , we evolve , our equites evolve

LRS is at its infancy... a baby just discovered to crawl, will it have a few stumbles... yes !!! but it will learn to walk ...yes, and will it learn to run... yes but I tell you something watch out because it will eventually learn to ... FLY!!!

So do you want $.04 cents and sell out at $0.50 cents or do you harvest your inner convictions and put a belief to work and Hold and make several dollars $$$
    That's the Markets
    That is why we are here ...

A beautiful day to you Trade4Profits (and have nothing against TA nor FA) and to all incredible LRS shareholders
    happy Easter all. I do eagerly read most posts and enjoy your convictions.

Last nights note;

Keeping my bulk Apple and Coke amongst a few other equities but sold just a few long long long standing Apple shares to buy some more LRS for Tuesday. The firm that just bought into LRS at .16 cents has equity in SYA , CXO too. So I ask why? Because they believe in LRS too just like CXO, SYA.

A beautiful day to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $307.4K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3372564 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 780737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.