LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

good afternoon all you incredible holders of this incredible...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good afternoon all you incredible holders of this incredible equity, of this incredible success...

This post of mine today ... from this stress free New Yorker is something I was thinking about ... so wanted to share with you on this beautiful weekend... nothing to do with Price action or what will happen to the SP tomorrow, its not about our assays from hole 4,5,6,7,8, and other holes LRS will dig in the future, or even a trading halt with incredible news of over 3.5% of Li.

It's not even about any predictions about the US global economic affairs that will affect every stock exchange, not what the Fed does with the rates, nothing to do with the panic and fear, manipulation, uncertainty, anxiety, neither what happens to Musk and his court cases with Twitter ... but most importantly it's about ... You, Me, Us who belong to LRS, which belongs to a group of incredible metals and rare earths, which belongs to an eco system which is desperately trying to wake up a sleeping community of people to a new way of thinking towards ... Energy

So, what do we really want with LRS?
    How much do we want LRS to increase to?
    How fast do we want LRS to increase?
    Do we want LRS to go rise to the moon or to Pluto ? or even end up in another solar or lunar system ?

Well... Traders come and Traders go ...
    Money comes and money goes ...
    Happiness today and happiness goes ...
    Even health comes and finally goes ...

But what actually stays with you? What actually do you want ? profits and money? wealth and retirement? Cars , boats ?

Not IF but WHEN LRS does well ... we will feel a sense of something... is it Luck ? Is it Accomplishment? Is it Joy?
    No doubt bags and bags full of Profits will come. But what will we do after ? So you buy 3 to 5 million shares at $0.01 cents and goes to $2.00 ... absolutely amazing ??? incredible financial security ... right?

Then we see another stock which we don't hold ... going from $0.01 to $11.00... how do we feel about this now ? Some will be still be happy with their $2.00 but some will feel just slightly envious and resentment of the guys who made $11 profit ...

So is it the feeling you are chasing ? and when you receive that high feeling ... do you then chase another and another and another ? until you simply do not receive that same high anymore ? until you now want not $1m in profits but $10m then $100m then ... ?

Believe me , I am in the same boat of such a chasing but starting to realise something... I look for the next and the next and the next so I do not stop looking ... pursuing... getting my fix at every profit level ... but I develop a sense of need to make profits and eventually I do not care but care for profits.

This post is to help us slow our minds down to understand ourselves better... just sit and think where I need to go with my investments ? The point is not simply profits and buying a bigger car or house or boat or another item to accumulate simply to leave it at the end of our journey ?

What did you we do with our profits to give back to where the profits came from in the first place ? The question that resonates in my mind is ... If I believe in something so deeply that I invested my life savings into and it gave me immense profit , what respect did I give to it afterwards? How did I help that same resource that helped me to become even greater? I definitely took from it and made so much but what did I give back to it or something that created a feeling of happiness in me?

Profits does not = happiness and that's simply temporary and a sense of security
    My life experiences = understanding
    My giving = happiness

Who you are is the security within you; you are success or failure, You create a sense of true happiness, it's actually all in you and you only. If You believe in you truly , whatever you touch, whichever stock you touch will simply increase with time. It's your patience and your drive that moves you. But what you do with it afterwards is also... all You.

So believe in LRS yes... no doubt but most importantly believe in YOU... as you made all this happen , you are not small , a person who invest $1k vs $10m is of the same thinking ... it's the perception that $10m is huge ... where the person investing $10m feels small to a person investing $100m
    You are not small , the company you have invested into will not be small.

If you believe with all your worth and all your hard earned money ... how can it be small ?

I wasn't going to write all this but had an incredible call with my good friend in NYC, and he was upset about money !!! His family has substantial wealth, he also has a substantial investment portfolio. But he is not happy ? still ?
    So our conversation got deep about the reasons of the chase and led to many avenues.

Happiness is a state of mind. If your mind is clean and uncluttered, you can actually feel light and free and uncomplicated. Profits is nice no doubt until it takes over your mind ... keep profits in its place and keep your mind simply happy...

A beautiful mind will make you incredible profits not the other way round ? What one gives outward is always pulled Inwards.
    I told him this in our video call. He started crying as it touched him deeply.
    So hence I thought to share something that was profound atleast for me , which in turns might create a spark in You ... and our LRS community to think and feel incredible about ourselves.

I leave you with this weekend thought ...
    Who we are is not simply defined by Profits, but what profoundness we do with our Profits ...

I wish all LRS holder an amazing weekend and may the new week bring immense joy and incredible news.

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $307.4K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3372564 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 780737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.