LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

Good afternoon my dear LRS holders...I generally do not post...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Good afternoon my dear LRS holders...

I generally do not post over a weekday but as today I am not working on our ASX program , I decided to go out and get some sun.

I sold out (alittle with profits) of an upward moving Lithium stock in the NT (still holding ) but ended up reinvesting into LRS. My buys unfortunately are not like yours they are during the retracement down to $0.097 but earlier I really wanted in so bought a large packet at @$0.135 which today's SP has finally coming close to ... this red number of mine had grown over the last month to a very large red number but faith in LRS has kept me going...

I had invested in an obscure company called GAL long time ago ( not cross promoting ) held it where everyone was going on about how bad no news is and this GAL is going nowhere ... but I kept it even in a loss simply holding it in belief that it would realise its potential... as I had done considerable research... to my amazement it has finally woken up ...

the reason I bring up this company is because of an inner belief and keeping true to your belief ... especially when most people cannot hang on... when you see your own past long term holders complain and leave ... that is when your fear starts to emerge and slaps your neck and says look at what's happening... go and leave with them. So a choice appears , you go or stay? If you stay ... why ? if you go ... why?

you did your due diligence, detailed research, market trends and looked at a minimum 5 years strategy as to where this stock "must " be, then with the help of TA took aim and snapped in like a Lion and then invested ... why? because the amount of time spent on your research will eventually culminate the fruit... you believed in your work and did the investment, let it happen ...time will make it happen

so back to LRS ... I added more and more during the retrace and kept adding, interestingly smiling with GAL but adding to LRS ... because a few things came to notice looking at the yearly chart ... recently it has taken more energy to move LRS SP up but hardly any energy bringing it down. Notice how it sits at the 61.8% Fib level ... There is a seller or sellers here (maybe not HC) but a seller who sells at every spike , he/she waits for great news ... bang ... sells ; interesting observation, so the next BIG news that comes he/she will again look into selling until quiteness of news.

This is my personal observation not any financial advice ; I don't know anything anyway what may I give out

but I encourage us long terms holders and new holders to do what we do best ... hold as there is something about LRS. Stay away from doubt, fear, anguish why ? because your belief is much stronger.. stay positive, stay joyful, stay humble, hence success and wealth will only be a consequence of your strong belief...

making good hearted friends, smiling with them, enjoying the sun creates a beautiful aura and hence one gets the Midas touch... whatever he/she touches just works because one is in sync with life ...

looking through eyes of non judgement , who has more than you ... none of that matters , comfort is in knowing how small you are in life and how can you shine light in someone's darkness without hurting them ...
    there is much more to that way of life which I will not get into as it will become a book perhaps...

But look upon LRS as a wondrous piece of life... it will change many peoples lives for the better... when you recall this months later , do smile as someone was mad enough to shed some light in darkness
    do not despair .. it will work , just remove your expectations of the when ...

a beautiful afternoon to all ... and do not forget to smile

yours,
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $307.4K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3372564 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 780737 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.