LRS 0.00% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

wow, I'm speechless, ummmm I love you lol. On a serious note , I...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129

wow, I'm speechless, ummmm I love you lol.

On a serious note , I have found some early drilling records by MEP on their Halloysite project and our initial testing pars very close to theirs. It could be a game changer, it could also mean that some peeps might get a bit defensive about their own project but honestly I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I will post in the next few days, with lots of love of course tongue.png

The gold projects we have are just mind blowing , I dare to say that some info found by yours truly would have been a surprise for CG himself eg 15oz/t on Rangarita documented. We have the Lithium project with a multi billion dollar company as a JV partner. They are an Investment company that finance projects. they are called Integra Capital integracapital.com , anyone can visit their website and see their business model. They have till the end of this month to finish their DD. If it goes through , they will be a major holder for 10% of the company. They could even fund our gold and halloysite mining projects up to production because simply that's what they do and it would be in their best interest as a major shareholder of LRS. We can also get rid of the loan sharks that we have on our register, I think people know who I'm alluding to.

We also have a copper project which I haven't really looked at much so far.

So yes Patterns , I agree that things will turn. Thanks for your input mate, very encouraging. GLTA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $574.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23306 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 4089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ 216667
Last updated 10.19am 24/04/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.