LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

These are the views of AZS CEO on lithium from his presentation...

1. 5,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2302

These are the views of AZS CEO on lithium from his presentation yesterday ( as quoted on S.h.e.ad.st.o.c.k) which I agree with and have for sometime (ie about the 50mt and 100mt). LRS will be one of the 100mt deposits and is well on the way to achieving that milestone. I invested in AZS very early (in 2022) and did extremely well. Now focused on LRS. LRS tenement reminds me a bit of PLS where it kept drilling over many years to the monster it is now.

“My feeling regarding the lithium market going forward is only the really big deposits are going to be developed, mined, and processed,” he said.

“My gut feel is minimum 50 million tonnes would be necessary to build an operating mine, maybe even 100 million tonnes will be the lower end of the threshold.

“So I expect that as time goes on the hard rock lithium mining industry will be similar to the iron ore mining industry, it will be dominated by a small number of large companies who have complete control of the industry.

“And a lot of the smaller hardrock lithium deposits which have been discovered in Western Australia may never be developed because they’re too small to be an operated on a standalone basis.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.639M 18.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 516504 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2438313 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.