LRS 4.65% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS chart, page-783

1. 7,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    Hey mate, brilliant post by the way...

ok so we are looking at possibly a very exciting week this week with expecting a final decision by Integra this wednesday. If all goes to plan we can look at the 4 projects we have and safety assume that the Peru copper project is a go once corona rstrictions are lifted on the 30th September, Argentina Lithium project could be a go, so so far Copper and Lithium to our list.....brilliant and in jv with the big boys and the other 2 projects full steam ahead.

That is what I like how Chris Gayle and the team work, they have done the same on OAR, prioritising and utilizing funds to the best possible advantage to create share holder wealth. The company will focus on the yarara gold project and have already identified over 30 possible drill targets, I am sure they will narrow them down and once everything is in place this is where the real fun will begin and share price will follow.

If and when we hit some gold at Yarara we will then be able to raise at a lot higher price again to soften dillution which will enable us to go hard on Noombenberry when all permits are finalied, this is where for me apart from the gold the biggest excitment will be. Other stocks such as ADN are going crazy, as 1%aday has covered before our grades are not that far off similar to ADN, when we dig and drill deeper the real truth will be revieled and you never know what our grades will be like there, they could even match or be closer to ADN, this will rocket forward LRS and really put us on the map.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2506/2506420-976b4ac56b648c3bcee1520cf44ec21a.jpg
    So in summery when we look at what Latin has to offer and the potential in our projects really we have so much to offer and increase our share price in multiples. We have 4 great projects Copper, Lithium, Gold and Halloysite/Kaolin , located in 4 great locations and a hard working team that will hopefully create a lot of share holder weaalth for all of us here. Look forward to this coming week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2506/2506430-47e916ad54fcd999a3218dd96614a8ce.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $2.300M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 308712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.