LRS 4.88% 19.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS chart, page-887

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    What a week it has been. Yet again we see how dangerous it is to predict anything on the stock market. Trump contracting Covid-19 could have a significant far reaching impact on the markets. This is a real Black Swan event. It may take the markets a few days to digest this news but already gold has shot up.
    Trump is a 74 year old man and not in particularly good shape. He could become seriously ill and even die. Unlikely but possible. The next two debates will be cancelled and I would not be surprised if the election was postponed. The markets have been expecting a Trump win but this throws a spanner in the works. If he becomes seriously ill there will be a major sympathy vote for him. Biden has been in close contact with him and could also be infected.
    Covid-19 is a very serious illness in the elderly and Trump is 74, Biden 78. This has the potential to throw the markets into turmoil.
    The LRS saga lumbers on and this week has shown us how difficult and dangerous it is to try and predict the market. A week ago I warned readers to beware of all the hype and prognostications. I was derided in certain quarters and accused of ramping and deliberate manipulation. I could not care what these posters think but hopefully the neophytes have learnt to be wary of false prophets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.