LRS 0.00% 24.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS chart, page-7076

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Shows you havent got a clue what you are talking about or know anything about me! or for that matter read all my posts on the chart thread!
    I suggest you read back on my posts and you will see that my go to chart is the daily for investments like this. I am a relatively LTH of over 2 years and hold half million shares so only want LRS to succeed. The only reason I use charts less than a daily is for entry or exits; however recently there was someone who posted with a desire to learn TA and had been looking at the hourly. Hence me taking a look. I was just sharing knowledge that I have gained through many years of trading forex (note I said trading and not investing). If I see a negative sign on the chart then I am going to post it. On this occasion my analysis proved to be wrong both from the dbl top and the H & S pattern points of view, and I could not be happier although I would like to see a further strong day to discount a triple top. Thats what trading is - you can analyse as much as you want but you will be wrong on a lot of occasions, the rest is mental control and money management. Even the best traders in the world are only right around 70-80% of the time!
    So, as you picked the argument, why dont you post something showing your knowledge of anything chart related. Doubt you can as the daily at present shows nothing new since the 7th other than its trying. When/if we break 30 then we can say we are gathering momentum. If you cant add anything to TA of the charts, which this thread is about, then rap up and jog on as you havent got a clue!
    To other LTH's that actually understand charts - nice to see patterns didn't play out, lets hope for more!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $686.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $918.0K 3.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 37616 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 356523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ 1739612
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.