LRS 5.88% 16.0¢ latin resources limited

Made a nice profit on these guys months back. Bought in...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Made a nice profit on these guys months back. Bought in originally purely on the market hype around halloysite. Have been watching with keen interest ever since. Regretting not getting back in on the dip but that’s life. The risk/reward here is large at 7c, forget comparing market caps, LRS on its own is still rather high. After listening in on a few previous conference calls I’m not sold at all on any of their other ‘assets.’ I’m not sold on Chris Gayle either due to previous performance. This can all change with the upcoming JORC especially given his recent comments around it according to some posters. I see it easily flying into double digits with good results, but can see it crashing hard on par or sub par results and then floundering below 4 cents for the rest of the year due to capital injections at an enormous discount to today’s prices. This really is the company maker for them, posters have said Chris has said as much recently although I have caught posters misinterpreting his words on here before so I take them with a grain of salt. In my opinion I think the tonnage is going to be really high which will see at least on par results already over baked in at this stage of the game due to current market cap. Everything will come down to the quality kaolin/amount of halloysite, which I really can’t get a measure on (the Iron contamination in LRS results are higher than ADN, how much this will play a part, I just don’t know) and for this sole reason don’t have the gonads to get in before this announcement but genuinely wish holders the best of luck going forward, sink or swim time, may your big balls be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $454.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $2.455M 14.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3455783 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1140502 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.