LRS 2.70% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Long time lurker, first time poster. Gotta admit I’m a little...

1. 3 Posts.
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Gotta admit I’m a little overwhelmed in the overall positivity of this thread. I bought in before the first spike but held on through the drop and still holding strong. Average buy price is sitting at .119 and it seems like the current SP is just going to keep on creeping.

I’m still a bit of a noob to trading and this is the second stock I’ve traded so far, first one being WHC. I’m trying to properly formulate an exit strategy for this bad boy but I’m a bit hesitant. I started free carrying WHC once I hit a bag, only for it to jump another 2.5x, I was still happy with the trade overall but I’m worried about getting too greedy on this one.

I was thinking of free carrying at +300% but that’s only 3¢ away now, and all the talk of this hitting higher in the coming months is making my original decision seem a little misguided. If I sold the lot now I wouldn’t have to worry about financial stresses for quite some time. With today’s price my LRS portfolio makes up 72% of my bank account’s net worth, which is nutty. What’s everyone’s exit strategies on this one? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Shout out to Dawg and all the others offering their due diligence and sound confidence. It’s been a wild ride so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $20.64M 109.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1620717 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 11183510 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.