LRS 5.13% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-11823

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5169

@Watchandenjoy
    Definitely a zero chance the entire 26km is mineralised and economic (e.g. thickness and depth).

But when we know that our current 2km strike identified 45MT and that there is 26km of potential, we really only need another kilometre or two amongst the 26km and we may be pushing towards 100MT.

Im still getting through this weeks ANN, but Fogs Block looks extremely promising. Depending on strike length this tenement may already have the potential to add another 10-20MT to the 45MT JORC.

Next most promising target appears to be the third outcropping region at the bottom of the Colina tenement. If this outcropping is part of a continuous mineralised system back to the original JORC area, we will be talking about a ~5km strike within tenements we own 100%.

I know what tonnage we will have if that 5km strike is proven and I’d suggest it’s why Regal were suddenly so keen to take a 5% ownership. It’s also why Redcloud has a 70c target on us. People getting into hysterics over Regal shorting us are missing the forest for the trees. In my view, they’ve seen that LRS now has the potential to become the next tier 1 deposit, and we aren’t even at a $1bn Val yet.

Of course, all of this corridor is mostly just potential - maybe all of this corridor will find nothing much economic? But my personal sense is that some very large money has taken and is taking a view on Colina - and I don’t think they are expecting 45MT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.3¢ $5.048M 26.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 949995 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 628437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.