LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-12086

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Agree AU.
    I personally love these smaller gain days (especially on a red day in the US on Friday)

Good churn in volume again around this SP is creating consolidation at these higher levels imo.

I told Dory that the SP won’t go below 16-16.5c when we were at about 18c and he disagreed to a degree, and it touched 16.5c before moving up again and hasn’t looked back.

I feel the same right about now with the current SP.
    We may dip down here or there but imo we will be hitting new highs a few more times in the short term.

There is too much going on with LRS right now and market sentiment will slowly grow stronger.
    I personally think we will have a MC of between 1-1.1 billion before the PEA study is released next month.

These small gains are very healthy right now.

I have no doubt in my mind that the up coming PEA will be very good and an offtake agreement with Ford!? is very likely…

Another good resource upgrade start of 2024? And the MC should be north of $2 billion.
    And if this 26km corridor is proven and management keep kicking goals then Sigma may well be Latin 2.0 in time….

This is how I see it playing out here (maybe a little optimistic?) and it’s just my thoughts (not advice by any means)
    But Mid to long term LRS will likely be life changing to some degree for most long term holders imo.

Enough of my rambling lol.
    Good luck all and hold tight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.