LRS 6.25% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

I was thinking the same Veecat; would be a shame if that was the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I was thinking the same Veecat; would be a shame if that was the case as the potential with LRS is exceptional. However, given the relocation of Tony G. to Canada, having the like of Peter O. in the team and spin off of assets outside of S.America all indicate a longer term plan.

So why the delays?

-Are other companies ramping up activity in the area which is causing a bottleneck at the labs?

-LRS are prioritising work orders for samples that are required for met testwork?

-QAQC analysis of assays received haven’t passed LRS’ requirements; re-assay of samples required?

-Release of assay results would have a material impact on any negotiations the company are currently having with 3rd parties re: land deals, commercial agreements etc (not sure if this is even a thing, legally speaking?)

my two cents - frustrating as the itch to get more news is turning into a sore… but I need to change my mindset from small explorer pumping out news to generate interest in a co. to knowing that LRS now have the exposure and MC that most juniors dream of and that patience is key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $2.488M 15.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 491187 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 493252 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.