LRS 1.28% 19.3¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-13223

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Agreed, plus CG indirectly promised another resource upgrade towards the end of the year! If we get that plus an offtake or two after the PEA... then mate, $2B would still be too cheap for me! I'd be happy to see it $2.5-3B if everything go as planned by the end of the year. Not many projects are looking as economically viable as Latin, I mean Sigma's payback for phase 1 was 3 months! Where else can you find that? Canada? Australia?
    It's not always about what's in the ground, you must be able to take it out with reasonable costs, specially with the current situation. Warren Buffett says you must look for competitive advantages when you invest and IMO Latin's biggest competitive advantages is how cheaply they can get to production (besides having a great resource and an experienced board (i.e. Peter Oliver)) and how cheaply they are advancing the project (i.e. who else has 11 rigs running).
    I see too many people on twitter post about the Canadian lithium stocks, yet barely anything about Latin. Once the PEA drops and we show that capex and payback period, then the market will wake up. You can't do that in Canada and Australia!
    Latin is going places!
    ALL IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.857M 9.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1771856 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 3823821 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.