LRS 0.00% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-13393

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    The current sell off is mainy based on macro issues. In particular, China woes are weighting heavily on markets.

Lithium shares have higher volatility than "vanilla stocks", so the swings are much greater. We've enjoyed the massive swing up, now it's a medium-sized swing down... but just for the time being.

While we want some positive news to shore up the sp, there is a danger that a good announcement in a down market will not run up as we would like it to. But lithium will always bounce back while the world is in the early stages of the electrification "revolution".

So stocks with proven deposits, growth potential, low costs and fast paths to market will inevitably bounce back. That's LRS.

I'm just an average investor but I have a good tolerance for risk and am patient when it comes to shares. My strategy is:
    • When LRS is going gangbusters, it's great to look at the market every 30 minutes. This is the time to dream.
    • When it's in a down phase like it is now and the USA has closed down the night before, I check it before the market opens to see if there is an announcement that might affect the sp, and only once of twice during the day.

LRS is a silly-big part of my close-to-retirement SMSF. I won't add to this holding.

But I have some money saved up that's not part of super and is actually meant for a basic kitchen reno. I'm thinking that current prices are worth a punt. My wife agrees. She hates cooking so if it all goes to shite, it's not the end of the world. And if it rebounds as I expect it inevitably will (in days, months or years), the tax office can have their share and we'll still be in front.

In the meantime, let's not turn on each other while the whole market is trending down. Now is the time to hang tight. Anyone with a "Held" position status wants this to rip. We are united in a common goal.

As a final comment, I've only had a handful of shares that have soared, but they have made most of my profit. You only need a few rockets. But I have also sold out of shares that would have made me a fortune and regretted it. And learned from it.

My experience tells me that LRS is a keeper. The world needs battery grade lithium - and we've got it in quantity and quality, with the potential for good news to keep on coming for many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.287M 16.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 715000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 797891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.