LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

I got initially I LRS due to the potential un Argentina, but...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    I got initially I LRS due to the potential un Argentina, but clearly not the focus for LRS these days.

in regards to the last victory from Milei it's sort of expected as many have vote him to show the other candidates their mood. No one really has a clue why will happen in the general elections in October... but I still believe Milei has a chance.

The concern with Milei is he is putting forward all these radical ideas but not saying anything about how he will implement them. Similar to what happen in Brazil with Bolsonaro.

I found interesting what you are saying about lithium being a major sources for dollars, as in Argentina this is not a main topic of discussion. I have friends and family over there which I share the what I'm seeing with ASX lithium companies and have no clue. The only public figure that has focused in the lithium is the current ministry of economy - he called lithium as one of the 3 pillars for Arg economy.

regardless of who wins I don't think anything will change in Argentina (which is very sad having so many resources) as the way I see it, the problem is with the society and culture. I do expect a major crisis and any government supporting exports to get dollars, but not sure under what sort of conditions.

Any update about Argentina could become a major catalyst. From all historical records it's clear that there is lithium in out lands (and I believe plenty of it) but I guess we will to wait until LRS decides it's the right time to move into this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $780.5K 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1140848 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 572767 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.