LRS 4.00% 13.0¢ latin resources limited

I think you've nailed the timing. There's nothing like being...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    I think you've nailed the timing. There's nothing like being able to give a speech (three speeches in this case) where you are delivering good news, rather than rehashing old announcements.

On the flip side, there is no way Chris Gale would be doing three speeches over nine days at the New World Metals Investment Series if he could see that bad news was looming. That would be the definition of a masochist!

Not including today, there are seven trading days before the first speech.

Dropping good news on the day before the first speech seems a wee bit contrived, so that might bring it down to six days trading days.

I'm thinking we will get the first good news announcement in the middle to second half of next week. That will give delegates going to the Investment Series the weekend the time to find out about it, and plan to be in the room when CG speaks. So maybe in four trading days?

Of course, CG might release good news on the day of his first speech. If that's the worst case, we are still less than two trading weeks away.

On another tack, there will be some well connected people coming to the Investment Series. Joe Lowry from Global Lithium is giving a keynote address. His podcast is ranked in the top 2.5% of all podcasts globally. He reaches potential investors in 157 countries.

And Joe is not just a fan of LRS - he has invested in it. This is a prime opportunity for LRS to make a major statement to a large international audience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $363.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $755.8K 5.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 378977 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 109597 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.