LRS 9.68% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Jumping back into LRS today after 2 months of watching intensely...

1. dzz
    39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Jumping back into LRS today after 2 months of watching intensely from the sidelines (seriously its not easy to just watch!)

Have placed a 500k buy order at 0.295 for transparency and may lift to 0.3 to fulfil. (i had sold out at 0.36 on july 10th after having invested in lrs since 2021)

My reasons for entering:
    PEA is due end of Q3. CG has until 29 Sep. Factoring in trading halt, that really leaves 5 business days, excluding today, with Tue 26th being the last day to buy before a trading halt is placed on Wed 27th. Although the SP has been on a downtrend with 0.28 - 0.30 tested, I'm under the impression that a solid PEA that either meets or exceeds expectations, will reverse this downtrend. From today until next Tuesday, I doubt there will be material declines in SP (unless sth really unexpected fkn happens, which again, cannot be predicted).

Echoing what the forum has said above:
    - PEA due very soon
    - Company sitting on a mountain pile of cash
    - SP has dropped ~30% from 0.427 high

Hopefully, the PEA does meet or even better exceed investor expectations and go upwards towards the 0.5 - 0.7 range, and towards the planned milestones for the next calendar year.

That being said, there is a risk that the PEA doesn't meet or the SP doesnt react to the PEA. In that case, it would be a good opportunity to top up at lower prices. The intention is to hold until dec next year (really need to CGT discount).

Good luck to all. I hope that LRS can materially change all our lives and build towards financial freedom!

dz

(NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.