LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

I looked into it - the chief fire officer who was responsible...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I looked into it - the chief fire officer who was responsible for the emergency response stated “it was from a diesel car that had not long arrived at the car park”. Another commentator stated that most fires were caused by a fault with the 12v battery system.

I then read several news pieces, all state the same and that the car park was not fitted with a fire suppression system. A simple google and search of the BBC, independent, evening standard etc all state the same.

I went a step further and located a video showing a diesel Range Rover on fire in the car park which it is believed to be the source of the fire. The owner of the vehicle was arrested and released on bail.

I saw one reference to it being an EV fire - a quote from a random on twitter. Not once have I read an official, non tin foil hat, statement that indicates an EV was the cause. When you have around 1500 vehicles on fire, there is of course going to be structural damage.

I am genuinely intrigued- please post your sources (similar to previous requests from other posters in this forum) that show an EV was the cause of the fire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.