LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-15229

1. 7,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Offtake will be crucial as we are now in a little bit of a precarious situation as market cap is $500 million and we need nearly $400 million AUD for phase one capital expenditure. If we are unable to secure financing or some offtake loan it will be a massive CR or even quite a large one to dilute.

This was not such an issue before but I think the shorters are now onto this, hopefully with such a short payback period financiers particularly in Brazil may be able to come to the party though. Also with 25 interested offtake partners you would think they are in a position to drive a very hard deal.

We will see what they spin up but I am not overly confident in the company with the offtake on two fronts:
    1. Ensuring we are paid a premium for the spod given it is triple zero - they are likely to just link it to spot prices.
    2. As above, extracting the best deal in terms of loans and funding construction.

Note: Lack of confidence comes from some of the CR's which have been done at lower prices, I know we are below 25c but they should have done it at 35c a month or so earlier! Maybe Tony just meant riasing funds when he says a capital raising? Such as a loan.

Previously I was open to part CR to a BYD type to give them skin in the game but at this price not sure I like that idea!

Will also be interesting once the Sigma domino (hopefully) falls what happens from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.