LRS 5.71% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

You missed me? Its only been a few days!Sounding very partisan...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    You missed me? Its only been a few days!

Sounding very partisan in your statements, however, if you didn't notice there's a bit of a crisis unfolding... You might have heard of it, its know as global warming due to burning carbon.. Your hero Elon agree's with me & the majority of the world on that..

So when you add a sprinkle of context (this is the second time i've mentioned context to you, starting to think you don't allow for it to shape your views) to your claims you find that Coal is filthy & needs to be fazed out as fast as possible, (I'm not on my pat malone here) I see you're obviously siting Macfarlanes statement, not going to be very bias is it? . Oh & BHO & Glencore pulling out, its all bluff! There will be fear campaigns, like Barnaby & his wind turbine malarky.. But we need to be a bit resistant to the fear & look a little further forward.

Then yeah the Japanese are worried that their industries, economy & household power bills might be disrupted because the Albanese Gov put on price controls & actually have a climate policy.. But they're happy (as are you by the sounds of it) for us to suffer massively on all of those fronts. f* them I say!

so in the wash up, are you talking about sovereign threat? Or talking about us being well behaved knob polishers.. I think the latter!

I really haven't heard anyone outside a few folk on HC say that WA lithium isn't viable & 12 months in the scheme of things is a small portion of time.. I do agree with you on production, there are great minds putting plans in place for us to produce locally, if it happens & when is the question, but there is huge opportunity, my understanding is we have to upgrade the grid & use low cost renewable energy to achieve these goals. Alot of work ahead.

Its a murky world out there & there needs to be a balance. If a company has good geologists & is run well it will succeed & all can benefit.

Nighty night..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.181M 6.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 2080795 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 593014 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.