LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-16020

1. 2,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    I know I am intelligent because of my background/computer knowledge and what money I have made on the stock market including saying sensible comments to help others.
    Would a knowledgeable sensible person please explain to us all, what is going on and are we manipulated by others like the oil companies and big money investors?
    Petrol prices are dropping rapidly in SA as the oil companies realise the EV evolution is on with EV’s being the future and now on the doorstep so sell as more oil as they can.
    The amount of EV's will now flood the market this year and 2025 the stock will be enormous, which makes me believe sentiment has changed.
    Will this change to help us or these barriers?
    ·Gov’t incentives come in.
    ·Vehicle costs will drop
    .·Do most people think we will be OK?
    ·What programmes do we watch anywhere, which DOES NOT REFER TO CHANGES IN THE ENVIORIMENT?
    The one thing I do know, and this is obvious we need to make the changes not tomorrow and when the population, which is too much for the little world to manage,
    WE MAY SEE CHANGE.
    ·I am posting this because being involved in Engineering and calculation regarding major projects.
    ·were lives being important and this like what I am posting.

WHY IS THE LITHIUM MARKET DOWN SO MUCH DOWN??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.