LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-16042

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2130
    Just in the AFR now, an article about CXO and lithium producers in general. this is an extract. Seems quite a few mines are loss making ie high cost ones which are either small or lower grade. The lower cost mines ie bigger or very high grade ones may be under pressure but are at least not making losses. There are a few stocks though not producing yet would fall into loss making especially WC8 yet they have a high MC than LRS (shows the sharemarket at times is very inefficient).

I suspect part of the fall in LRS SP is related to some mines being loss making.

” Based on a Citi analysis of production costs and spodumene prices carried out last month, the Arcadium Lithium-operated Mt Cattlin mine in Western Australia is making losses at current prices. The analysis shows the Mt Marion and Bald Hill mines operated by MinRes would fall into the same category.

Big mines such as Pilbara Minerals’ Pilgangoora operation and Wodgina, co-owned by MinRes and Albemarle, under also under pressure despite some positive signs in lithium futures.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $468.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.967M 17.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1991923 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 651132 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.