LRS 2.04% 25.0¢ latin resources limited

unfortunately we’re experiencing contagion for sigma given our...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    unfortunately we’re experiencing contagion for sigma given our narrative has been so closely tied to them. I’d be curious to hear CG comments given he’s been so close and pictured with them using them as reference. Doesn’t bode well when the strategy was to use them as a road map likely why he was able to raise so well. (Tough reality) but alas when one window closes another opens. Regardless of the takeover sigma has done extraordinary to get to production which is still a proof of concept in my

the big ingredient here is just commodity prices that is really the sticking point and what holds weight to this story. Full EV’s and hybrids require lithium. Common sense shows these numbers increasing, infrastructure being built constantly to accomodate EVs. High degree of evidence when it comes to price manipulation by Chinese. Would love to see some disruption to fuel prices and cost of petrol sky rocket (selfishly) which would bode well for us in a cost of living crisis.

At some point spod will be restocked. The conviction will be tested! But likely scenario is more pain, probably .10c level given contagion from sigma (sorry lads). I will continue to buy, average down. The market is a funny one, imagine pricing us at a a billion market cap and when we’ve arguable progressed more and now we’re close to a quarter that. Hence commodity prices are the ones to watch.

for now I’ll enjoy my 6 figure paper loss (scary for some but can you really call yourself a trader/investor unless you’ve made 6 figures or lost 6 figures on a trade? Haha, not to toot my own horn but I’ve done both). My biggest lesson is not sticking to the strategy and plan. I’d be a millionaire a few times over if I had maintained my plan and not been shaken out due to P/A so lessons learned!

the move to production and P/A run will come, the narrative will change again this I am certain.

latin maintain the plan. Be prudent with cash, tough on the offtake negotiations and hit the 100mt amount tier 1 status. Lithium prices will explode and if we time it right lives will be changed! Despite CGs history I look at recent execution and it has been flawless! We’re rolling the dice here and the resource we have has such open opportunity. World class talent in the team all doing their part, I’m pleased and happy as an investor let them have their incentive, they will make life changing wealth if they continue this path, the job is not done.

so many things outside of our control which we can’t impact. All you can do is DCA and be patient! DCA DCA DCA! If I get egg on my face so be it, but at the least there will be a point to exit when the time changes. Now isn’t the time to take a loss (NFA), it’s how these things go and we start again.

so hard to time the market! So I don’t try, great if you can lick an entry make a few quid but I’m in it to multi bag.

so much can happen in a year!

enjoy the things that matter most, family, health, happiness don’t let this define you just be patient mate. Diversify a little elsewhere and be happy. More to life then a paper loss on your phone. Continue the mental fortitude or give up and crystallise your loss.

having a rant now, god bless all.

gonna go do some boxing now then finish the gardening.

goodvibesguy out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $700.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $1.458M 6.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88045 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 417498 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.3¢ 25.0¢ 23.3¢ 2918147
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.