LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-16630

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I think a Tier 1 buyer would go with Sigma at a probable reduced take-over offer ,due to the fall in Li prices and Sigma's share price.

They may pick it up at 30-40% less than a few months ago.

Also it's in production and producing cash ,unlike LRS which is 2 years away at least from getting an income.

LRS has not got to a DFS , off takes or construction financing ,let alone construction and commissioning of a plant ,

So there is more risk there .Tier 1 companies don't like risk ,they like a good rate of return on their capital.

LRS maybe a TO target further down the development track, and once Li prices have turned ,but my preference is we get to production,
    which I believe our Management want ,recently employing a project manager on the ground in Brazil.

So this down turn in Li prices at this time is a hit to our SP ,but I think its made us less of a target at this stage of our development, and perhaps
    actually making it more likely we get into production.

If we were further down that path or LI prices were stronger ,I think we could be like an LTR type target.

Also,I think there is an inherent bias and ignorance of overseas Li plays from both retail and corporate investors in Australia ,so this is why the love affair with WA lithium plays, but they are loosing paint as the falling Li price makes them exposed to the High CAPEX/OPEX that was hidden when the Li price was high.

We could be flying under the radar, being offshore ,and in a low OPEX/CAPEX pro- mining jurisdiction.

Which is good for long term holders!

GLTAH,DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.