LRS 2.70% 18.0¢ latin resources limited

I bought in to LRS at 12-13c hoping to latch on to the hype and...

1. 7,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I bought in to LRS at 12-13c hoping to latch on to the hype and though Li was a goer, held up to 40c and sold 2/3rds personally at 35c to protect capital. Made a large error not lightening in SMSF and listened to the ebagelists too much on this thread. Sold remaining personal and all SMSF holings at 17-18c for a profitable trade, paid off my house in the process which is also a nice feeling.

As I was invested for a while the more research I did the issues with EV's and Li became apparent that this is not a viable future source of all car energy and Tesla, BYD, CATL will be looking for alternatives and other car makers and companies will be looking for better energy sources of a new direction also.

It may come through that Li does eventuate and I could be wrong but was happy to preserve capital and we are now at 14 c and looking sick. Only have to look at LKE, SYA, CXO to get worried as LRS with the very deep resources may start mining andhit all sorts of issues along with the cratering price of Li and expansion of incumbents. ELon Musk your lord and saviour has even said it himself Li is one of the most abundant resources on the planet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $503.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.412M 13.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1625366 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 239275 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.