LRS 0.00% 19.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-16696

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I'm confused (which is easy lol).....consider all these in parallel....

(1) Some research indicates that at current spod prices half of the mines and projects go out of production or don't go ahead

(2) Not including point 1, some research indicates we need double the Li produced now to meet the demand in the next 4 years alone

(3) If half the current mines stall or projects don't progress, that means we need 8 times more production to meet demand

(4) Discovering and building mines takes a lot longer than 4 years

(5) Headlines say oversupply but where? Inventories have been sucked dry - one research indicated Chinese Li processors struggle to maintain about 1 week inventory

(6) News rhetoric is falling EV take up but look at the main numbers like BYD surging ahead - month on month EV sales (not including storage) is still going up albeit maybe at a slower %growth

(7) Some research indicates Li price to double by next year n flatline

(8) Some research indicates C3 (includes op + capital etc) has to increase a lot, lot more to drive investment back into mines

With those points and number 8 in particular, I think prices will have to surge again otherwise it'll delay investment decisions that are needed right now so the huge $ pumped into factories can turn over

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking after seeing it drop from 42c to 13c lol

Just rambling thoughts NFA In for the long haul (or maybe to the top of the next spike in 2 years time lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $545.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 18.0¢ $2.554M 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 569827 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 372862 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.