LRS 0.00% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

I think the journey with electric cars is interesting to compare...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think the journey with electric cars is interesting to compare to the journey of cell phones. At first only the VERY wealthy had them. Then more people started adopting them, but there were lots of problems. The reception sucked. They were expensive, etc. Then for a while it was super cool to have a tiny cell phone. Then eventually it became super cool to have a giant cell phone.And some people swore they would NEVER get a cell phone. They were landline purists. And now? Well, we probably all have that super old relative who is learning or has learned how to use a cell phone. THey are so integrated into our lives now people can't imagine life without them.

The takeaway for me was, lots of people could have probably predicted that one day cell phones would be a huge part of daily life. What was much harder to envision is the WAY we got there. So many completely unpredictable turns happened. Companies like Blackberry who absolutely dominated the market became nearly obsolete a few years later. The camera phone completely altered life on planet earth. It's a fascinating story that I don't think anyone could have exactly predicted.

One day we will look at electric cars in the same way. And I'm sure there are a LOT of these unpredictable things we don't fully see coming right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.743M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 725972 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 212595 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.