LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Uhmm, what happened to LRS today, why it didn't join the...

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Uhmm, what happened to LRS today, why it didn't join the party?.
    Yes, a surprisingly sedate play from LRS to finish flat. Not sure what was the reason? Profit taking, punters being cautious, don't know. But unusual play.
    I have often mentioned that the next key number after 20 is 24. Now it's the second time when reaching there, including today, it just gave up. Why? We will never know the reason, we can all speculate. One thing is 24 is a key level, it may need more assurance before going to next one, 28. Secondly, it recently made a low of 12.5. Anyone picking from there in good profits, maybe cashing up. Lastly many punters still unsure of how far this positive phase could go, hence playing safe and taking some off the table. We don't know, but it's not looking very bad, anyone interested could check my post on sya or azl where I have written more about general markets and Li sector.
    Personally I bought more today at 22. Some of my other Li did very well, so sold that and rotated some here. Not sure if it was a good thing, but I do that often, as I play multiple stocks, sometimes it works, other times I have to undo. My average now 19 for this phase.
    So what may happen next week? Key is to get to 24 and finish above that. Till that time, a play towards 18.5 is always open. If the sector sentiment remains as good as it is today, it may only be a matter of time. Will that happen? Let's hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.