LRS 54.2% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-17142

1. 4,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3820
    Yes, you are right, it could play out that way.

In the Weekly Report on the weekend I had highlighted that this is the key economic data for this week.

At this stage, the consensus is that it may not be bad. But, it will be the number that may do the talking.

There is only one advantage at this stage. Yesterday when US indices were playing in red, US Li stocks were well in green. So there was a clear decoupling - just based on yesterday. Whether we can successfully decouple - at this stage we do not have enough data to say that. But at least signs are there.

One slight disadvantage is that if general markets are not going great, the gains, if any, are tempered. US indices have been on a parabolic gain, so many think at some stage a pullback may come there. But the bulls are in control. If they keep the momentum, and Li macro (spot price etc) is still favourable, then it would be good if we can reach some higher levels so that we have some buffer for pullback. I don't know what will happen, but I am hoping it plays out that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.065(54.2%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.8¢ 17.5¢ $17.37M 96.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 282825 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5339183 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.