LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

These are the key principles what any investors do, and we...

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359

These are the key principles what any investors do, and we wereall unfortunate to hold too long.

I did sell a fair portion on mine in the good times to get a blockof land and an expensive motorhome., but luck was on my side.

I am not saying this to brag about what happened, but it issomething we all need to realise, take a little profit now and then that will secureyou in future.

This move has given me more money in the bank as a backup for thefuture. We Do not know where the share market will go tomorrow but money in theBANK is security, please read the following as me, not investors want the shareto go down to buy, but you buy when after you read the following.

These are not only my opinions but that of warren buffet.

· "Never invest in a business you cannotunderstand."

· "The key to investing is not assessinghow much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, butrather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, aboveall, the durability of that advantage."

· “Successful investing takes time, discipline,and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, things just take time:You cannot" produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”

· "Should you find yourself in achronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to bemore productive than energy devoted to patching leaks."

· "Risk comes from not knowing what you aredoing."

· "The best thing that happens to us iswhen a great company gets into temporary trouble...We want to buy them whenthey're on the operating table."

· "Do not take yearly results tooseriously. Instead, focus on four or five-year averages.”

· "Widespread fear is your friend as aninvestor because it serves up bargain purchases."

· "Mostpeople get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to getinterested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and dowell."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.