LRS 2.17% 22.5¢ latin resources limited

What's going on - a big news on the horizon?.Something is up,...

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3938
    What's going on - a big news on the horizon?
    Something is up, isn't it? A very strong play this week against the run of other LI stocks, and gain from 21 to 23.5. Everything is pointing towards something is up. MRE maybe, but a very strong price action. Director buying, very positive.
    I have been out of LRS for nearly 6 weeks, my last trade was a small gain from 19 to 21. I had mentioned I didn't like the price action. Also I was expecting some financial arrangement, maybe CR. Also I was getting out of most of my Li play as the sector was still struggling. I had written I may get back on news or a good price action. There was a good price action. I was wanting to buy, but had put myself on embargo for more Li stocks unless I see improvement in the sector. For those reading my posts, I have been saying 2 numbers for a long time - 22 and 24. It did both this week - in one go. Caught me by surprise as well - honestly. I was waiting for this price action, and in hindsight should have bought around my old sell at 21/21.5 etc, but I didn't. Oh well, its not easy. Now I wait to see how 24 plays. US Li stocks slight recovery in last 2 days. ALB at a key number I talk about 128. so I am hopeful. And will watch LRS on Monday, the play of 24 and may get in, lets see. If it cracks 24, minimum I feel is 28, but its just an opinion. But certainly looking good for the holders.

For those interested how stock is tracking against other Lithium stocks or who hold multiple Lithium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 96 ASX Li stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-weekly-report.6951924/page-3#post-73667499

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.