LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Well, a slight uncertainty, which way we will go?.Yes, LRS made...

1. 4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3741
    Well, a slight uncertainty, which way we will go?
    Yes, LRS made a small gain today, a gain of half cent. From a weekly perspective, it was the same, last week we finished at 25.5, this week 26. So nothing dramatic happend this week, both up and down.
    So what's the play here? Honestly, very confusing. I am not getting a clear direction at this stage. For those reading my posts, I have been writing for months that 24 is a big big play. I have also been writing that if we get over 24, the next play is 28, and the likelihood of 28 coming into play if we get over 24, is very high. This week we touched 28, so somehow it played to that theory. I have also been writing that if we are able to overcome 28, decisively, then 35 may come into picture. We touched 28 this week but were not able to overcome it. So what does it say? Are we done for this phase, or there is still hope for a play of 35? Nobody knows what's going to happen. We can all speculate. I have also been writing how 24 was a big level. So when it was coming from 28, I was watching if 24 holds. It has held for now, so that's a big tick, for now.
    Personally, as I mentioned last week, for this phase of play, I am holding from 23. When 28 didn't look like breaking, I was tempted to get out. But I was thinking why is it rising, we haven't seen a big news. Also I was more interested in 35 play. So I have held for now, but if 24 does not look like holding, I will get out.
    So what may happen next week? We are reaching a very unpredictable stage. The reason I am saying that is the general markets may, and I repeat, may, have a correction now. For anyone reading my posts, I have been very particular that ALB needs to stay over 128, to be above neutral. We lost that this week. So we are playing with Li macro in weakness, just my view, others may interpret differently. So there is a chance we may not get help from macro, so to sustain and make gains, we may need news of our own. ALB can get over 128, into 130s, so that will be good. Otherwise, all the effort is our own. It can happen, but it can be slightly more difficult. The hold here and not dropping below 24, keeps the hope alive that we may get a big news. Let's hope it plays out that way. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.