LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-17906

1. 4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3741
    I agree with what you say.

But sometimes you have to consider, there will be different type of people who will play the stock. Doesn't mean they are right. I am just saying, there could be people who may be day-trading, people doing short-term trades, or people who are just long and not worried about day/week/month/year of what is happening.
    I have been posting for a long time on LRS. And I have made it clear that I am looking for short-term trades. Many may not agree that this is the best play in stock market. But as you can understand, we can get all sorts of characters with different approach, objectives. We never know what is right. LI stocks after 2021, many, and I will say many have dropped over 90% - SYA, CXO, GL1, LKE, and the list goes on. Many may have played all thru the up, and thru the down. Some may have traded, having an exit strategy. No right or wrong, the point I am trying to make, is that darlings of yesteryears, could be the curse of today. How do you know from before? When do you change your opinion? Do you always play for long, even if it may 10 years, or may not ever happen, or do you adjust your play. Its individual choice. Its individual risk/reward. When the going was good, couple of years back, and I was doing weekly reports, as I am doing today, every Tom, Dick and Harry in Li space was making merry. Things have changed nearly 180 - opposite. What do you now. For me, I have been cautious and open to the thought that things may not turn out as we want, or in the timeframe we want. My risk/reward is different now from 2 years back. I know yours could be different - happy to take all the risks as with link you have posted, great things can happen. But there is no guarantee. Its individual risk reward. I write with my risk/reward, doesn't mean I am right or its same as everyone else. Hope you understand where I am coming from, and I respect your play. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.