LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-17909

1. 8,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2869
    Lithium has the investment status of Asbestos currently. Shocking. As you say, in the gutter.

If you believe in the energy transition (EV / Grids etc ) then when all looks lost is the time to buy.

Funding is a big issue though.

For all the talk of OEM's investing upstream to secure supply, it has pretty much come to nought from Western companies. The Chinese are running riot.

Where is all the supply going to come from for all the Giga Factories in North America coming from??? Canada?? USA? Not enough for another 5 years or more IMO.

It is an absolute cock up.

You raise a few good examples. WR1 I sold out on the recent high from the Renard announcement. You gotta bank some profit to live and that was a good run.

LTR a lot of question marks. Ok if you bought on the drop sub $1.00 but not fully funded.

GLN for me has been my worst investment to date. A big lesson in how important locking away GOOD financing before starting the build. It looks dirt cheap. Oppies offering good value IMO.

But this is a lesson for LRS. We need good financing. We are still in a relatively high interest environment that does not look like dropping fast.

Whats the saying:

The best solution for low prices is low prices. Its killing investment so those who can capitalise on that in say 2026 - 2029 will do well.

IMO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.