LRS 8.82% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-17920

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Re..the fixation on whats in the screen ...at prices above etc....i did write something on last week...and i am only trying to help and it may not be the answer in this name....but fixating on 5m at 28c or whatever..interesting , but as some of you say..who knows why its there or if stays there etc...maybee it does , maybe it doesnt....even if it did/does...5m is actually an avertisement for big funds who maybe want to get involved ...as can get a few at that px ...not stuff around all day and impact a few cents...or maybe as some u say...they just sitting opportunistic but not really keeen to sell unless a few cents above etc...

...point being WHO KNOWS ( well the broker/client would...rest of mkt no)....don't stress re screen flows...remmber its a BIG market...with players that $1.$2m...say 5m shares at 30c...is actually too small to get interested etc.

Reminds me of Rule 17 i wrote like 15 years ago who asked how prop Traders consider things....

I am only trying to help...or give another view ...dont shoot me...I am long 'em...and will stay that way.
    Hope it helps

Short Term Trading Concepts

Discipline once trading

Order Flow?

RuleFlow/schmow - do NOT use 'broker flow' as a reason to enter a trade-even a 'day trade'.

17Often the 'flow' is brokers attempting to 'hook' a client the other way, often it is just 'immaterial'

when worked 'over the day', often 'BIG LINES" are well known and get crossed up and so

demand/supply reverses - anything can happen.

SCREEN Volumes - very similar to above...u nless withinsay 2 price steps….these days orders

possibly can be 'auto' withdraw' if someone tries to 'pay through'..not sure but seems that way

when, more often than not…if you try and pay thru andand ' hit 'em' ( in genral not LRS specific)

Do not trade solely on 'flow' /'screen volumes' - flow/screen volumes are

unreliable... but losses from trading flow /screen volumes are reliable.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $454.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.945M 11.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 2405330 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1804940 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.