LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Was this a confusing week?.I don't know how others felt, but for...

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3882
    Was this a confusing week?
    I don't know how others felt, but for me it was very confusing
    This is the second consecutive week where I was not sure of my play. Usually when I am not sure, I exit. I wasn't sure last week. I wrote how I was looking for 24 to hold. This week I was looking to see if 23 holds. Somehow it held.
    So what's happening here? Don't know. I am just playing price action. I feel a CR play could happen, so am apprehensive. But I also see a positive play on price action. Which says - I want to get over 28 and move towards 35. So who will win? Not sure. I felt trading this week was very good. There were lot of opportunities for sp collapse, stock related, Li macro, etc. But it held thru, all the cracks. I thought that was very positive. It stood the test of character. So lots of positive to take from this week. Most importantly, we didn't lose this week, finished flat on 26. I thought that was very positive. I was thinking we may have finished lower.
    Personally, as I wrote last week, am still holding from 23 for this phase. I will hold till it looks like holding.
    So what may happen next week? We need to hold this level. But for a positive play, it's key that we get over 28. Will that happen? Let's hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.