LRS 1.35% 18.8¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-18231

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I think the next catalyst for the share price will be an offtake agreement ,and I think the best one would be BYD.(Chinese Tesla)

It overtook Tesla to be the number 1 car manufacturer in the world.

It is investing big time in Brazil, and is building a battery Gigafactory there ,so it will need feedstock.

Brazil is a member of BRICS

It could provide financing in exchange for guaranteed production allocation from phase 1,
    however, my feeling the board wants to go all the way into production ,and not be hostage to one customer ,therefore I think Brazilian a bank finance
    syndicate would in the mix ,plus some share purchase plan.

It has recruited high caliber production executives ,P.O.(Greenbushes).

Vanguard coming on board ,with a 5% stake is a sign of confidence, and that the big fish are alert, but not alarmed (yet) .

The current spot price affects the current share price ,but if you look at Sigma ,they are still making money in a depressed market ($930 sale price ,$462 FOB cost price).

That is $468 profit/tonne x 52,857 tonnes shipped = $24,737,076 ,= not bad!

I think our AISC in our DFS will be much lower than our PEA($536) ,and possibly close to Sigma prices , especially if we ship domestically to BYD .(our PEA assumed freight to China).

Remember ,we will be looking at 2026 spot prices, minus any locked in contract prices with Tier 1 offtake partners ,who will get a discount ,but they do bring cash flow to the table.

The big fish know that cash flow is the lifeblood of smaller fish.

Anyway ,I think long term holders will do well.

GLTAH,DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $18.38M 97.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8168649 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 4973776 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.