LRS 2.44% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-18284

1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3845
    No direction?
    Yes, from a weekly perspective, a slight increase from 17 to 17.5. Volume wise, no clear direction. I felt this week play was similar to last week. Only new thing was it made a touch of 16.5 today.
    So what is happening here? I feel LRS is waiting for some catalyst. Li macro is not providing any catalyst, or at least a positive catalyst. LRS had no catalysts of its own. So I felt it is now just playing the sector. And the sector is playing in holding pattern to slightly drifting down, and LRS played accordingly. So nothing much to write.
    So what may happen next week? Li macro is playing cat and mouse. Couple of days back, China Li stocks had a 3% type of rise. It looked good. US Li also rode on Wednesday, liking that play. I also bought a few Li stocks, hoping for a bounce, which I wrote on another thread that day. But as has been the story of Li macro for last year or two - there was no follow thru. Yesterday China Li dropped. Today it dropped it slightly. But instead of staying neutral, it went down last 2 days, opening a situation that US Li may go down again tonight. ALB had made another attempt to get over 100 on Wednesday. Unless we get help from job numbers tonight, it may go back for another play in 90s. Bitcoin is at 54k, has lost nearly 30% from its recent high. Signalling markets may have a correction,, something to keep an eye on, as Bitcoin has always pre-led the markets. I was hopeful and had picked up a few Li stocks on Wednesday, got out today, mostly at break even. It is a very depressing state for Li stocks, in fact, most resource, risk/on stocks, except may be Gold/Silver, or some with their own announcement. So we are back to wait state, hoping for a direction. Hopefully to the upside. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $559.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $22.94M 114.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 13941804 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 138281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.