LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-18406

1. 9,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4939
    The only thing close to a positive I can see is that we are likely to be at some part of the bottoming cycle. But I don’t think it’s a V recovery - more likely lithium prices will spend another month or quarter going lower and I think SC6 probably needs to go towards $800/t or slightly lower to weed out some of the rubbish in the sector

Very tough market for LRS to be releasing a DFS in, but hopefully bigger money views second half 2026 as a great time to be commencing production. Important to remember LRS isn’t selling until later in 2026.

tbh the lithium market would have been better off without the short term recovery in prices during February and March. All that this did was to allow SYA to avoid C&M and encouraged other companies to announce expansion plans

I’ll be confident of a bottom once we see things like SYA out of business and it would be helpful if one of MINs higher cost mines went into C&M but it’s probably unlikely. Chinese domestic production needs to be disincentivised (so far it seems to be going strong) and Chinese inventories need to drop dramatically (they’re currently still increasing).

LTR is going to be an issue given how much product it’s going to produce and they are going to be hell bent on continuing to dump product regardless of how much cash they burn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.133M 6.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 651409 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 900129 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.