LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

One other thing - reading between the lines of our ANN from...

1. 9,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4973
    One other thing - reading between the lines of our ANN from yesterday - it seems to me the company isn't slowing down the timeline for the remaining activities before construction takes place (including funding and permits).

If they had already decided to delay things - I would be expecting them to be going into cost saving mode rather than continuing exploration drilling + moving so quickly to put a JORC in place for Planalto (they say it will be done by end of September).

I am expecting to see one more ANN possibly next week or the week after with the Bulk MET test works and I'm assuming that they will use this ANN to signal more specific timing for DFS and offtake ANNs (again my assumption here is that DFS will be the last or second last week of August and offtake will be 1-2 weeks after that).

Permits should be finalised during October and November and debt finance around the same timeline.

I don't personally see much reason for delaying FID or start of construction - I think we should be backing ourselves to commence mid 2026 when I think most forecasts expect SC6 prices to be between $1k-$1.5k/t. As long as our DFS continues to shows AISC ~$536/t, then it gives us some wiggle room to hopefully produce at break even for the first quarter or two during ramp up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $780.5K 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1140848 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 572767 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.