LRS 12.0% 11.0¢ latin resources limited

comparing to Australia peers other than Greenbush and PLS, Sigma...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    comparing to Australia peers other than Greenbush and PLS, Sigma is actually at the better position. Their spod is sold at premium price. Last 20,000t shipment they got 8.75% premium. And their cost is relatively lower. Higher price - lower cost = more profit = more chance of surviving. So their MC (~1.46B AUD) is too low comparing to some other Lithium producers.

There is one major reaon behind that, Sigma was trying to sell, but they had too many issues to stop being sold. One is divorce legal case, another one is Canada's policy. So they have wasted best time to sell. While lot of holders came to gamble of being sold at good price, the management team decided not to sell as situation has big change. I think Sigma is on the path of squeezing these investors out, and these holders' selling push price lower and lower. Looks like a vicious circle. Let's see if the querterly report helps.

From my memory of each producer's cost, I think Greenbush < PLS ~= Sigma < other Australia producers < Canada producers.

To be honest, LRS is in the vicious circle as well. Shorters just used small amount of money to break the resistence and then controlled by robots. The depression makes some investors either panic or impatient, and then joined the queue, pushing down the SP and making another round.

For a 308M MC company with low cost, big single deposit, I feel it's not wise to sell, but my strength is too small. To break this vicious circle, instos need to do something if they want.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380099-38989189f2892e8f441a9be67a1eaf59.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $307.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 11.0¢ $2.015M 17.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2510377 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 491254 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.