LRS 0.00% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Wow, what a change a week does.Yes last week at 13, I was...

1. 4,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Wow, what a change a week does
    Yes last week at 13, I was thinking if sector doesn't play well, then 10 come into play. It got close, reached 11. But then boom. Now everything is different.
    I know a lot has already been written around this PLS buy. So I will leave it here. What I was writing about was how Li macro could affect LRS. How technicals could affect LRS. But there is a fundamental change now.
    Personally I was really thinking that if Li macro stays subdued, we could see 10c. I was waiting there. So I missed the buy at 11. Once announcement was made, its a different ball game. So have left it for now.
    I know many may have bought much higher and would not be happy. Those having bought lower would be fine. The way I look at it is that the announcement gave a 50+% increase in current environment. And this is not the end. Now the future lies with PLS. From my reading, and I could be wrong, in the current environment, this is like a windfall. Many may be thinking, I bought in mid-20s etc. Or I was looking to sell at $1. But Li macro and Li stocks are at very poor state. A gain of 50% gives a head start. If things turn around, then PLS may make all the gains which possibly LRS could. So I feel its a win-win situation for holders. I don't think I will be buying unless there is a new announcement which says something else. Those that held towards to a scare 10, well done. At least, even in this environment, potential of LRS has been recognised. I wish all holders well. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $532.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $2.280M 11.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2044443 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1210468 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.