LRS 2.70% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Given the fact that it is likely to take 3 months to get...

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Given the fact that it is likely to take 3 months to get takeover vote, it will be very interesting to see what happens if their is a strong improvement In Spodumene prices.

The over take requires a vote of 75. If prices improve, PLS price should rise as would the price of LRS in line with PLS.

However, how many shareholders acquired their shares at a price higher than 20c who take a loss on the sale. If sentiment improves, how many shareholders might say, market/market sentiment improving, if I agree to the takeover, I loss money. So, could the situation arise where more than 25% decide to vote no either because they would loss money or believe that LRS price would move higher without bring locked into the PLS price. This will be very relevant given the level of shorting of PLS shares. The shorters will want to hold the PLS price down not withstanding the improved market pricing.

This story has potentially a lot to play out and their is no guarantee that PLS comes out the winner. Time and sentiment will tell..,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $20.64M 109.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1620717 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 11183510 74
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.