LRS 4.65% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-19037

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    If no entity is making money in Li, then, what will happen the Sales prices have to rise. No one will want to sell it, no one will mine it at a loss.

MIN got smashed today & the comments from the MD "Mineral Resources’ (ASX:MIN) billionaire boss says “no one in lithium is making money” as it dumped its dividend to “conserve cash on every front”. " & " It grinds against Ellison’s view, who expressed his joy to have exited downstream investments last year. He said Australia remained too expensive and that it was costing “US$1.8bn” to build plants that would cost “US$400m in 20 other countries”. "

I think Oz, & Western producers will suffer the most re Low Li sales prices. This will open up South America as the prime producer of Li in the future.

This is the trouble with this script deal. As PLS SP could suffer short term.

BUT as per my first sentence on this post. If No one is making money, then the Base sales price has to rise. Then next but is, well, maybe not if Li is supplied by 3rd world countries thus maintaining these cheaper prices for longer.

Western world is too expensive to produce anything! Becoming very clear!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.