LRS 15.6% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-19231

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Can someone explain why the BOD, exercising their fiduciary obligations, don't put the Salinas project in C&M? A resource in C&M would cost well less then a million a year. The money in the kitty would allow several years of C&M without having to raise further funds. CG said a couple of days before this deal was announced we had funding to the end of the year. There is no urgency to develop the project. If funding could be arranged at the current Li price we would still be making money. Clearly, at this price funds are impossible to get. If we were to sit on the sidelines until Li price reaches a higher level funding would be a certainty. We could then go into production within 18 months in a healthy market. LRS would remain an independent, lost cost, high profit, tier one mine. This was the intention of the Board only a couple of months ago. It is still achievable IF BOD acts in interests of shareholders.
    I would be genuinely interested in any explanation why this is not a viable path forward. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.025(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $510.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.8¢ 16.5¢ $8.071M 45.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 4656640 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2430149 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.